Are tickets required?
- Yes! You can purchase tickets online here. We have a variety of ticket levels, which are are described on the ticketing page. Advance sales are for weekend passes only. Single day passes WILL be available but only at the event Box Office as space allows. The Box Office can accept cash and credit cards for payment.
Where is the Box Office?
- The Box Office will be set up in the lobby of the Embassy Suites. Our planned hours of operation will be posted when determined.
Is there a Box Office at the Radisson?
- No, all attendee ticket redemption and sales are at the Box Office in the Embassy Suites.
Do I need a ticket to attend SPWF?
- Yes! Admission is available on a daily basis (onsite only), or for the full weekend (onsite or advance sale).
Does my child need a ticket to attend SPWF?
- There is a Child Admission available, at half the price of a regular General Admission, for children ages 7 to 14. Children under 7 get in free with a paid parent or guardian. If the paid parent/guardian has a VIP ticket, any paid or free children can accompany them into VIP events of that level (unless those events are 18+ or 21+).
What’s the difference between a ticket and a badge?
You can purchase a TICKET in advance, and bring it to redeem onsite for your BADGE (aka “credential”), which you’ll keep on you at all times during SPWF.
If you purchase at the Box Office onsite, your ticket is redeemed automatically and you’re given your badge directly.
What are ticket tiers?
Tickets are sold in tiers: the first week is the cheapest price tier, and prices increase slowly as we get closer to the event. Be aware that all tiers get the same access and the only thing that changes is the price. You should try to get your tickets as soon as possible, because you’ll get them cheaper!
How do I get a Day Pass?
- Day Badges are available onsite at the Box Office. The door prices will be posted soon.
How do I buy admission onsite?
- Simply get into the “Purchase Admission” line at the Box Office. Payment will be accepted in cash, or Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AMEX. Sorry, no personal checks or Paypal can be accepted onsite.
What can I do at the Box Office?
The Box Office can do any of the following:
- Redeem pre-order tickets for badges
- Buy admission – weekend or day-pass
- Upgrade existing badges to VIP or VIP Luminary (if available)
- Buy tickets to Catered Events
What can’t I do at the Box Office?
The Box Office is unfortunately neither equipped nor trained for the following:
- Lost & Found
- Merch Sales
- Information – we just do tickets, we’re not the info booth, sorry!
What if I don’t want to wait in line at the Box Office?
- We expect Box Office lines to be short and painless, especially for redeeming tickets bought in advance. However, if you’d like to skip the line entirely, you can add on the Advance Mailing option when you purchase. All your weekend badges will be mailed to you 2 weeks before SPWF’16. Note, you’ll still need your tickets for any catered events, such as Tea Parties or Dinners.
Do I need to print my ticket?
Unless you purchased the Advance Mail add-on, you should print your weekend ticket for fast redemption at the box office onsite. We can accept a digital version on a phone or tablet screen, though they often don’t scan right and can take a bit longer.
If you don’t bring your ticket with you, you’ll be directed to the line for the Box Office Admin. The Admin will be able to research your weekend admission tickets, though you’ll be required to show a government-issued photo ID. This process is neither quick nor painless, so please bring your tickets.
You must absolutely have your tickets for Catered Events, such as Tea Parties, Absinthe Tastings, or Dinners. The ticket-checker at the door is NOT able to look you up by name or email.
Do I need a ticket for this Tea Party/Absinthe Tasting/Dinner?
- YES. There will be a contractor at the restaurant door to scan your tickets. The remote scanner does NOT have the ability to research your tickets by name, so PLEASE bring them with you to the restaurant.
What if I lost my Catered Event ticket, or can’t print it?
- We will have a Reprint Station in the lobby of the Radisson. If you show a government-issued photo ID, we can reprint tickets for Catered Events.
How do I print my ticket?
- Once you’ve completed a ticket purchase online, you’ll receive a link via email from TicketLeap, enabling you to view or print. Alternatively, you can log back into Ticketleap and view/print from there.
Can’t I just print out my PayPal receipt?
- You’re welcome to print anything you like, but the Box Office needs your actual ticket to scan.
If I lose my badge, can I get another?
- Unfortunately, we must assume that every badge is out there being used by somebody at the event. A SPWF badge is like cash – don’t lose it! There are no free replacements. This holds for any Advance-Mailed Badges – if you don’t bring it with you, you’ll have to buy another onsite.
How do I upgrade to a VIP or VIP Luminary badge?
- VIP upgrades are handled individually, by request.
Your original ticket(s) will be Redeemed, and you’ll get a Promo Link via email, good for a credit toward new tickets in the amount you spent on your original ones. Click the link, buy new tickets, promo applies at checkout.
What if I bought tickets, but am unable to attend?
Tickets may be transferred by emailing your Ticketleap ticket to another person – they can print it out and bring it to the Box Office to be redeemed for a badge. If your ticket has already been redeemed via the Advance Mail Add-On, you can give your physical badge to another person to bring to the event if you can not attend.
Tickets are non-refundable, except in the event of a documented medical emergency. Please contact [email protected] if you need to request a refund. Refunds are only processed after the event.