“Then the Dean repeated the mantra that has had such a marked effect on the progress of knowledge throughout the ages.
“Why don’t we just mix up absolutely everything and see what happens?” he said.
And Ridcully responded with the traditional response.
“It’s got to be worth a try,” he said.”
― Terry Pratchett,
- Wear goggles. Sure, many of us do that every day. But goggles are still great!
- Wear a top hat. Because what situation isn’t improved by a top hat?
- Go around being cheerful and showering people with candy and treats.
- Decide to take on a character from another world, or possibly an alternate version of this world–or, if you want, don’t do that and just be yourself!
- Realize the amazing truth: When you do Steampunk, Halloween is eternal.