Advertising and sponsorship is a great way to bring extra attention to your business at SPWF!
You can advertise and sponsor even if you are not vending with us this year – make sure our numerous patrons know about you!
Please see below for the options and place your order!
Design services for all ads is available for $100
Our playbill is a newspaper printed at 11 by 17 inches in black and white. A minimum of 4,500 copies will be printed. Popular ad sizes are listed below. Please ask about all other dimensions.
Print Ad specs: Black and White or Greyscale; Must be 300 dpi resolution. Accepted file formats: PDF, EPS, JPG, PSD, or TIF
All adcopy must be sent to [email protected] by April 10, 2018.
- Full Page Ad (10″ x 16″) – $700
- Half Page Ad (10″ x 8″) – $400
- Quarter Page Ad (5″ x 8″) – $250
- Eighth Page Ad (5″ x 4″) = $150
Rotating Web Ad
Web ad will be placed in rotation on the front page of the SPWF website once the invoice is paid. Please submit art to [email protected]
Web banner ad specs: 700 px x 100 px. Include desired URL for ad link. Ad will be placed onthe SPWF website once adcopy is received at [email protected] and invoice is paid.
- Rotating Web Banner (700px x 100 px) – $150
Platinum Sponsorship Package – $1200
- Logo prominently displayed on the event webpage• A link to your website on the event Facebook page• Full page (10 x 16 inches) ad in a prime location• Two complimentary general admissions to the Event• On-stage mention at opening and closing ceremonies• Social Media Promotion of your Sponsorship
Gold Sponsorship Package – $750
- Logo prominently displayed on the event webpage• A link to your website on the SPWF Facebook page• Half page (10 x 8 inches) ad in a prime location• Social Media Promotion of your Sponsorship
Special Event Sponsorship – $250
- Logo prominently displayed on the event webpage• Mention in the playbill, with the description of event• On-stage mention before/during your sponsored event• Please inquire about the our Special Events. Note: We are only able to accept a limited number of sponsors per event. Thank you for your interest! Please use the OTHER checkbox if you wish to indicate which event you want to sponsor.
Performer Sponsorship – $250 standard, custom performer sponsorships available
- Logo prominently displayed on the event webpage• Mention in the playbill, with the description of performer• On-stage mention before the performer’s set• Please inquire about the event’s performers. Note: We are only able to accept a limited number of sponsors per performer or performer group.
Social Media Sponsorship – $150
- 2 Sponsored ads to our 78,000 person Facebook Page and 1 mention on our 7,500 person Twitter Feed.
Rent Jeff Mach’s Body – $125
- The owner and president of “Jeff Mach Events”, Jeff Mach, would love To talk up your business! He will wear your company or promotional T-shirt for 2 hours during the event. (We reserve the right to approve shirts beforehand.)
Prize Sponsorship – custom
- Your company can provide prizes for special events, competitions, or charity auctions
- If nothing here fits the bill, you can indicate Something else on the orderform, or email us at [email protected] to discuss your advertising or sponsorship opportunities.
ConCardia at SPWF
ConCardia will be at SPWF! You also have the opportunity to provide tournament prizes.
Info at http://www.concardia.info.
ConCardia is a separate entity from Jeff Mach Events. If you have questions regarding ConCardia, please contact Michael Whitehouse at [email protected]
What is ConCardia? ConCardia is a collectible card game in the truest sense of the phrase. Rather than buying packs, players get cards by exploring the convention. They sign up at the ConCardia table for free and are given a series of tasks and quests to get cards. The very first quest they must complete before they can pursue any others is that of visiting every single sponsoring vendor to get the card that they hold.
- Basic ConCardia Sponsorship (100 cards) – $50
- Extra Concardia card sets – $10/100 cards
When vending at a convention, it is important to have the marketing materials which will allow people to find you after the con and keep your products top of mind. Our esteemed Merchandise coordinator, Michael Whitehouse, has a day job with Minuteman Press, New London, CT, which works out very well for our vendors. He can take care of all of your marketing material needs, from business cards to pens to banners and indoor signs. Best of all, it can be delivered to you right at SPWF, Friday morning of the event. No more worrying about if your materials will be shipped correctly or be the right item. Michael understands the needs of a convention vendor and will bring it right to your booth. Why let people who don’t understand what you do print your materials?
You can contact Michael at [email protected] or 413-218-7964 to discuss details.